So last week was the first time that I've actually seen my belly move, and last night the baby was practically jumping around in there! It was so cool to just see my belly moving all over the place. Which, I think triggered the dream I had.
I dreamt that I could see the baby's little hand moving across my belly and I kept reaching out to touch it! It was so cool, you could see the little fingers and all :). Then at one point, I saw the baby's itty bitty little hand wrapped around my finger (I know...not really realistic thru the uterus/skin/etc.) - it was so cool!
We definitely can't wait to meet this little one! Hard to believe we are at Week 31 today and only have 9 weeks (+/- a few days) left!
On another note...we had an apt. w/ our first pediatrics doctor last night...we had planned to go and meet with a few of them, but we really liked the Doctor we met with last night and decided that we would just go with her :) Hope exciting! I think we'll plan to stop by and let them know when we go to see our New OB Doctor (Dr. Fernbach) on Thursday for our check up (they are in the same building). That way we can fill out any paperwork that might need to be done.
And...tomorrow we start our Childbirth Preparation/Lamaze class - a 5 week course which also includes Baby Basics - Hands On and a tour of the hospital! How exciting! I can't believe the time is already here!
No comments:
Post a Comment