and this one gives you an idea of how much fun she had :)
After the music class we headed over to a sub shop with Ryan and Barb to grab a quick bite to eat, before heading up to the hospital to visit our friends Will and Rachelle and their new baby girl - Ava Katherine - who was born last night! We went together so that we could watch Rowan and Quinn while Ryan and Barb went into visit them and they could watch Lilly while George and I went in to visit. We all had such a great time sharing our pregnancies together and are now looking forward to watching our little girls grow up together - so fun! ! Here's a picture of me holding Ava with Rachelle - the proud new Mommy :) Ava is absolutely precious and it was so crazy holding her - I forgot how tiny they are and it's crazy to think that Lilly was that small just 2months ago...time has flown by so fast!
Ryan and Barb were nice enough to take some pictures of Lilly while they were watching her - as you can see she was having a great time!
After our visit at the hospital we came home and I fed Lilly before we headed out to take Lilly on her first walk outside - it was in the 50s here today :) a real 'heat wave' here in CLE - what would have made it even more perfect was if the sun was shining, but we'll take the warmer weather! Here's a shot of Lilly all bundled up for the walk :)
Lilly with Daddy and Shelby and Skyler - and ready to go! So...our little sweet pea is resting now...as we've had a full day and I think we are all exhausted! We are excited for this tomorrow and this weekend as Lillian's Uncle Daniel and Aunt Becca are coming up to visit for the weekend :) We can't wait!
3 comments:
Wow! You still have snow on the ground? I shouldn't rub in that its been in the 70s here...should I?
Lilly is SOOOO stinking cute! I can totally tell why you love her to pieces!
Oh yeah - and it totally all melted last week (as you can see in the pics - we'd had probably at least a foot plus on the ground for months before the thaw) , but we got another 7inches last night! Guess we still have a while before spring here!
Thanks! We think she's a cutie :) and a sweetie too - so hard not to :) You've got a cutie patutie too :)
Post a Comment