Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's March Already?

Wow - I can't believe it is March already and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to start the new month with - Spring is in the air :) YAY!!!

Both George and I started back to work this week, but I am thankfully getting to work from home this week and I'm enjoying every extra minute that I have with Lillian! Which was especially nice today because we were able to take advantage of the beautiful day and go for a walk outside this afternoon!

Here are a few pictures from our outing! I braved taking both Skyler and Shelby with us - it was the first walk I've done with both Dogs and Lillian in the stroller, by myself (only our 2nd walk ever - but George was with us last time!). I ended up 'rigging' the leashes around my waist (I use to do this when I would just go running with Skyler so I could have my hands free). So, I put her leash around my waist like I used to and then looped Shelby's leash thru the other one. That way I could use my body to stop them if they decided to go crazy should they see a 'SQUIRREL!' (that's my Pixar UP reference :)) and we also had our 'Gentle Leaders' on - so we well under control - which was important when walking two decent sized dogs by myself with a stroller and baby :)

Skyler enjoying the walk... - I like this pic. b/c it captures all our shadows :)


...Lillian (she passed out as soon as we got started)


and Shelby


all three of my walking partners :)


Happy puppies after a 2+ mile walk!


Kisses from my other baby girl!


Here are some closeups of my happy walking partners!
:) Shelby :)



:) Skyler :)


and...my Sweet Lilly :) looks like she enjoyed the walk :)


We are all hoping that this beautiful weather (i.e. sunshine and blue skies) sticks around so we can enjoy more walks and time outside!

No comments: