I did two different signs - that way if it's a boy (I can scrapbook w/ the boyish one) and if it's a girl (I'll use the girly one :D ) Wow...I guess the angle the picture is taken at really makes a difference - my belly looks much bigger in the 2nd picture...
And...we here's a pic of our other 'babies' and their cousin Darlin' - They were wondering what I was doing...I'm not sure they are aware of what's about to happen in our household in a few months....it'll be interesting to see if they can 'sense' the baby once my belly gets bigger.

Well I've been playing on here way too long...I need to get some sleep. I know I have a LONG day ahead of me! But glad that tomorrow is Friday and that I get to end the day with a cookout with some good friends - Ryan and Barb (and Barb is expecting as well - she is due in early November :D - with Baby #2 for them - so it's been fun sharing the experience with them)!
No comments:
Post a Comment