Thursday, June 3, 2010

Preregistration

I got home from work last night to find that George had set the mail on the table and I noticed there was something from Fairview Hospital, I assumed it was a bill for my last two appointments so waited to open it till after I'd eaten.

Well I was excited to see that it was our 'Preregistration' for the hospital. It has our November 30th due date on it and we are supposed to fill in all of our information as well as our Pediatricians information. I had read recently in one of my e-mails from the Hospital that I needed to start looking into Pediatricians, so I guess I'll have to add that to the top of our 'To Do List'. We plan to talk to some of our friends about their doctors as well as talk with our OBGYN and see if she has a recommendation. :D All of these things are just making everything so much more real!

It was funny though - b/c there was a little Business Card in the envelope titled "What to do when you are in Labor" - so we'll have to place that on the fridge so we know where it is when the time comes! November seems so FAR away...but I know it'll be here before we know it. I'm still amazed at how fast the past 3 mo. have flown by.

I'm hoping to take a picture tonight - to start documenting my growing belly :) I've been meaning to do it for a while and keep forgetting, so that is on my list of things to do when I get home! Depending how it looks - maybe I'll post one later! :D Might still be hard to tell what is 'Vicki Belly' and what is 'Baby Belly" :P

Many Thanks to all of you for sharing in our Joy and for all your sweet e-mails and comments! We are truly Blessed!

Love,
Vicki and George

No comments: