This past weekend was an exciting one :)
Friday - GG and I picked up the rest of our baby furniture and he finished grouting the floor. :)
Here's a picture of GG hard at work!

Saturday - Yue came over to help me finish getting the rest of the quote up and George and his Dad carried up the rest of the furniture (tall dresser and the chair/ottoman) - so exciting :)
GG and I in front of finished quote and you can see the chair/ottoman :)

Yue and I :) Thanks so much Yue!

Sunday - I got a text from Dela first thing in the morning that her water had broke and they were on their way to Mission Memorial in Asheville. I got to talk to her around noon and she was 8cm dialated, I think the boys were born around 1:30ish (or just after I got off the phone with her b/c a nurse was coming in to check her), I got the text that they had arrived while I was out to lunch with the girls (Tracie, Binh, Iris, and Rachelle) at 56 West. :) So excited for her and Mike, oh and I love the boys' names - Jack and Miles! (I did just get pictures...but I'm waiting for Dela to post some first...they are seriously the cutest things ever!) I can't wait to hold them...it's breaking my heart I have to wait months...
Sunday afternoon we met with Kimberly Althausen of http://www.kimberlyalthausen.com/ - to take some maternity pictures :). Here's a sneak peek of them! She did a great job and we can't wait to see the rest! It was a bit chilly, but well worth it! Thanks so much Kim!
Me, 'Lil G', and George

Holding Hands and 'Lil G'

Our gift :D

Kim is also going to take "Lil G's" newborn pictures for us :) We can't wait for those!
We finished the weekend off with handing out candy for Halloween :)!
I still need to blog about the Kitchen Remodel, but maybe I'll wait till the very end to post 'Before' and 'After' Pictures! I am very excited though b/c the cabinets are going in today :) and it looks great soo far! Here's a sneak peek at the cabinet install!

As for other happenings this week - not a whole lot...I did pack "Lil G's" bag for the hospital :) we have both our boy and girl outfits ready to bring him/her home in :D! We also got the car seat installed in the car and checked at our local fire dept. this morning :) Unfortunately, our 'convertible' car seat won't fit rear facing in GG's truck, so we thought we'd have to buy another base for the carrier. Thankfully though, Yue has offered for us to use her other base (same car seat style), so we'll be good until 'Lil G' isn't in the carrier anymore. After that point, we'll have to take my car or push the front passenger seat up in the truck and I'll sit in the back with 'Lil G' :) So, we'll see...it definitely is weird to have that little car seat back there! Soon enough 'Lil G' will be back there too! :D We can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment